Alejandro Díaz FernándezHead
Alejandro Díaz Fernández
Alejandro has over thirty years of professional experience in labor counseling and litigation at several leading Firms in Mexico. He is head of the Firm´s individual and collective labor litigation practice group. Member of the Mexican Bar Association and Colegio de Abogados A.C.
He obtained his law degree from Universidad Tecnológica de México and he holds a specialization in Labor Law and Social Security. He also holds a Master´s Degree in Labor Law from Escuela a Libre de Derecho.
As Head of the Labor Litigation practice group, his main activities are:
• He handles individual proceedings before Local and Federal Conciliation and Arbitration Labor Boards attending hearings of conciliation, complaint and defense.
• Collective litigation including negotiations, strike call procedures, collective conflicts of economic nature.
• Termination of the employment relationships.
• He is also experienced in Amparo appeals filed with Circuit Collegiate Courts and with the Supreme Court of Justice.
• Attention to inspections carried out by the Labor and Social Welfare Department.
He is a frequent speaker at several forums. He has participated at continuing education courses given by the Federal Conciliation and Arbitration Labor Board.
He has conducted trainings for high level executives and managers at several Companies.
He has been acknowledged by Chambers & Partners as one of the best labor lawyers in 2018 and 2019 and also by The Best Lawyer for 2020 as one of the best labor legal advisor.