Gisela Ginés Ramírez RamírezAttorney
Gisela Ginés Ramírez Ramírez
Gisela obtained her Law Degree from “Universidad Latinoamericana”. With over fifteen years of experience, her practice includes defending companies in a wide variety of employment disputes arising under federal and state employment laws.
Her experience and practice include the following activities:
- Attention of litigation proceedings whether individual or collective, before the Local and Federal Conciliation and Arbitration Labor Boards.
- Attention to inspections carried out by the Labor and Social Welfare Department.
- Individual and collective negotiations and processes related to the termination of the employment relationships.
- Special advice to companies in order to prevent labor contingencies derived from employment terminations.
- Labor advice regarding the implementation of collective bargaining agreements and internal labor regulations.
Gisela coordinates the litigation area and works directly with clients to maintain a proper communication with them, in order to prevent wrongful terminations and to attend hearings on time.